The SV526 series rollers are the seventh (7th) generation of SAKAI’s reputable 10-ton class vibratory single drum rollers and are further refined for better use.
They are widely applicable to medium and heavy soil compaction works and the most suitable drum type can be selected from four(4) drum variations.
PROVEN VIBRATORY COMPACTION PERFORMANCCE
- High amplitude (2.05 mm for SV526D).
- High centrifugal force (26 tons).
- High density and uniform compaction throughout the layer.
ECONOMICAL OPERATION & LOW MAINTENANCE COST
- Fuel Saving Eco Compaction Mode as a standard equipment.
- Durable and high quality components for prolonged service intervals as well as low maintenene costs.
OPERATOR COMFORT & SAFETY
- Sakai’s original shock absorbing system for better vibration isolation and longer parts life.
- Increased safety by an emergency pedal brake in addition to the conventional service and parking brakes.
- Complete vandalism protections devices.