- Well-balanced front and rear weight distribution contributes to excellent traction and slope climbing ability.
- The amplitude of the largest in the world class carries out greatest compaction.
- The hydrostatic transmission offers variable speed ranges and an ideal speed is easily selected for either working or transit.
Easy operation and riding comfort
- Despite powerful vibration, the chassis and operator are fully protected from vibration thanks to SAKAI's patented, unique vibration isolation system.
- Due to the rubber isolator mounted operator deck, the operator's riding comfort is excellent, and electrical instruments and gauges are free from vibration.
- The vibration ON-OFF switch located on the forward-reverse lever facilitates timely vibration control.
- The engine and hydraulic components are enclosed in a compartment. The engine hood opens fully for easy access to engine and hydraulic components for service and maintenance.
- Large ball bearing and taper bearings are employed in the centerpin mechanism to prolong service life and lubrication intervals.
|Load on front||kg(lb)||8,500(18,740)||11,400(25,130)|
|Load on rear||kg(lb)||6,450(14,220)||6,550(14,440)|
|Type||Diesel, water cooled, 4 cycle, 6 cylinder, with turbo charger|
|Vibrator||Eccentric shaft type|
|SV700SeriesCatalog (PDF 295KB)||Download|