- Well-balanced front and rear weight distribution contributes to excellent traction and slope climbing ability.
- Three basic drum tupes are available; smooth drum, padfoot drum and smooth-to-padfoot quick-change combination drum.
Easy operation and riding comfort
- Despite powerful vibration, the chassis and operator are fully protected from vibration thanks to SAKAI's patented, unique vibration isolation system.
- Due to the rubber isolator mounted operator deck, the operator's riding comfort is excellent, and electrical instruments and gauges are free from vibration.
- The engine and hydraulic components are enclosed in a compartment. The engine hood opens fully for easy access to engine and hydraulic components for service and maintenance.
- Large ball bearing and taper bearings are employed in the centerpin mechanism to prolong service life and lubrication intervals.
*Specifications are subject change without notice.
|Load on front
|Load on rear
||DEUTZ / TCD2011L04W
||Diesel, Water-cooled, 4-cycle, 4-cylinder, with turbo charger
||Eccentric shaft type