- High nominal amplitude guarantees effective compaction.
- Smooth hydrostatic drive and responsive controls allows for maneuvering in tight areas and at various working speeds.
- Efficient diesel engine provides optimum power and fuel economy.
- Designed to meet high density requirements over wide range of soils and lift thicknesses.
Comfort and Safety
- Designed for maximum comfort and optimal visibility.
- Rubber isolated floating deck minimizes vibration.
- Built in safety features prevent accidental starting, starts only when the F-R lever is in neutral and parking breke is ON.
- Fully opening engine hood.
- Grouped service points with quick and easy access to service areas.
*Specifications are subject change without notice.
|Load on front
|Load on rear
||Diesel, water cooled, 4 cycle, 4 cylinder, with turbo charger
||Eccentric shaft type
SV201-1KSeriesCatalog (PDF 394KB)