The SV621 series rollers are 13 ton class soil compactors that share the outstanding features with the SV521 series rollers.
Proven Vibratory Compaction Performancce
- High amplitude (2.03mm for D type).
- High centrifugal force (26 tons).
- High density and uniform compaction throughout the layer.
Economical Operation & Low Maintenance Cost
- Fuel Saving Eco Compaction Mode as a standard equipment.
- Durable and quality components for a prolonged service interval and low maintenance costs.
Operator Comfort & Safety
- Sakai's original shock absorbing system for better vibration isolation and longer parts life.
- Increased safety by an emergency pedal brake in addition to the conventional service and parking brakes.
*Specifications are subject change without notice.
|Operating weight||kg(lb)||12,535 (27,635)||12,880 (28,400)|
|Load on front||kg(lb)||7,220 (15,920)||7,610 (16,780)|
|Load on rear||kg(lb)||5,315 (11,720)||5,270 (11,620)|
|Overall length||mm(in)||5,810 (229)|
|Overall width||mm(in)||2,300 (91)|
|Overall height||mm(in)||2,960 (117)||2,975 (117)|
|Type||Diesel, water cooled, 4 cycle, 4 cylinder, with turbo charger|
|Vibrator||Eccentric shaft type|
|SV621SeriesCatalog (PDF 466KB)||Download|